Dining on the Wilds
- Takes you inside the classroom for an interesting graphic
which gives you a close-up look at the identification of many wild
plants, herbs and mushrooms of North America.
- Come along on live field trips. Observe and enjoy plants in
habitat. Learn how to use these natural, nutritive items.
- Taste the fun of a cooking class where unique recipes are
You are in for a truly mouth watering treat.
- Watch the fun as students bring family and friends to a
where everyone brings home made dishes containing at least one wild
- Listen to student comments as to why they enrolled in the
class and why
some have come back repeatedly.
- This video set is a unique, fun and educational experience
family will enjoy viewing over and over again.
I have thoroughly enjoyed Dining on the
The tapes have been a great help. They are very
Cedar Creek Nature Studies